Friday, September 6, 2013

23 wks ago

Kim,

23 weeks ago (according to the ever-reliable Instagram), I came to the library while you were studying to give you a giraffe mug. I saw it in World Market and thought of you immediately. I'm studying at a table right in front of the study room you were in that day. 239- the one with the window! It was nice and sunny when I came in the room, and I remember you had some cheesy worship music playing on Pandora. Haha, I decided it was best just to go with it and jam. You were working on a project about the second Titanic being built. We laughed because we weren't sure if we'd want to actually ride on it...

I would so be texting you right now to laugh about the Titanic (take 2). But since I can't, I'll write it here instead. Love and miss you so much. I'm so thankful that I know- past religious sentiment and warm-fuzzies- that you are with Jesus himself. Goodness girl, I'm jealous. Have fun adoring him for eternity. I heard there's a huge tree with 8 different types of fruit on it in Heaven (it's in Revelation). As an Ag major... I don't see that happening this side of eternity. Go eat some of it for me.

Catch you on the flip side, hermanita. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment